MALE/FEMALE - TOGA unhidden
Updated: 16th Mar 2022 at 12:17 AM by sumandak
Hikaru007 also asked if the male chest be more covered like the female outfit. I did a slight edit of the no undershirt toga so the nipple is more covered I hope it's good enough lol. The edited is a custom file. And since I unhide the male I think I might as well unhide the female too. Both are enabled for adult and young adult.
The custom mesh edit file can go to your download folder - but both the files for the unhidden MUST be placed in C: Program Files(x86)/The Sims2/Apartment Life (or highest expansion)/TSData/Res/Catalog/Skin. If you put them in your download folder there will be a custom star on it and deleting it will corrupt your games.
And since the togas are from the University Expansion Pack - obviously University is needed except the custom edited file. It has it own mesh. Thanks!
Faces - 2662
Vertices - 1768
Faces - 2740
Vertices - 1797
*The edited male toga mesh has the same polygon as the original.*
Historial: Historically accurate
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 291.8 KB · Downloads: 206 · 15th Mar 2022
|291.8 KB||206||15th Mar 2022|
Size: 479 Bytes · Downloads: 254 · 15th Mar 2022
|479 Bytes||254||15th Mar 2022|
Size: 554 Bytes · Downloads: 230 · 15th Mar 2022
|554 Bytes||230||15th Mar 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.