Luna's Radish Earrings
Uploaded 12th Aug 2005 at 10:14 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 1:37 PM by Trissle
(like JKR herself I adore Luna)
Available as proper radishes and, for the eccentric (that's the bonkers with money) in Gold and Silver
Uses Dr Pixel's mesh available here http://sim2.sims2.thesimsresource.c...sses.php?ID=498 and here http://www.helaene.com/frame_set.html (earring set)
Size: 15.3 KB · Downloads: 2,435 · 12th Aug 2005
|15.3 KB||2,435||12th Aug 2005|
Size: 33.5 KB · Downloads: 1,766 · 12th Aug 2005
|33.5 KB||1,766||12th Aug 2005|
Size: 11.3 KB · Downloads: 1,942 · 12th Aug 2005
|11.3 KB||1,942||12th Aug 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.