Gargoyle On A Pedestal
Created With MilkShape 3D 1.7.5
Packaged With 0.44.2046.26185
EP-Ready uni not required
Poly Count 4023
This has been cloned from the 'On A Pedastal' and the catalogue description has been taken from Sims 1. He comes in two colours, dark stone and light stone; interchange-able.
feel free to re-colour
Thanks to all at Modthesims2 :howdy:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||CPDesign_GargoylePed01.package (inside GargoylePed.zip)|
|Title||"La Gargouille" Ornamental Sculpture|
|Description||Happy and Sad. Terrified and brave. Beautiful and disgusting. Gargoyles not only served as protectors to stave off evil spirits, they also portrayed the struggle of the medieval mind with the dichotomy between body and soul, heaven and earth.|
Size: 292.6 KB · Downloads: 53,793 · 31st Aug 2005
|292.6 KB||53,793||31st Aug 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.