New: Bedside Nightstand
Uploaded 17th Sep 2005 at 6:35 PM · Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 5:10 PM by -Maylin-
The recolors are called:
This object is EP ready and color enabled.
Face count = 1576, Vertex = 754
Object was cloned from Maxis's Corner stone "Sentinel" end table
This object may be recolored with proper credits. However recolors may not be posted on paysites or uploaded to the exchange. The object also is not to be packaged with any lots or houses.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: With it's unique surface, this nightstand will look nice in any bedroom. This nightstand comes in many wood finishes to compliment your needs.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 55.0 KB · Downloads: 615 · 17th Sep 2005
|55.0 KB||615||17th Sep 2005|
Size: 76.5 KB · Downloads: 639 · 17th Sep 2005
|76.5 KB||639||17th Sep 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.