Uploaded 21st Jul 2006 at 3:18 PM · Updated 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:55 PM by Canoodle
But anyway,enjoy it from you lots..
This is from Maxis..I just put it in the lot..I got it from neighborhood..
I used the original mesh and recolor. But I got the animation from other object..
Feel free to recolor.
Hope you like it..Enjoy!!!
The image posted here is not actually the animation. The picture is too way fast, but in the game, the animation is soooo smooth..
Here is a pic from actual game:
If there's one already who post like this,please tell me.
And i would love to read your comments.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Dutch Windmill by SnookGee
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 42.0 KB · Downloads: 4,554 · 21st Jul 2006
|42.0 KB||4,554||21st Jul 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.