SimFreaks "Madonna of the Goldfinch" Pic
Uploaded 17th Nov 2006 at 7:07 PM · Updated 17th Nov 2006 at 10:18 PM by simfreaks
Freebie Item By Daniel at http://www.simfreaks.com
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Madonna of the Goldfinch, One of Raphael's early Madonna paintings throught his life. Raphael painted a series of Madonna portraits but this one of his more famous works. The influence of Da Vinci's work on Raphael can be depicted and in the use of the light and dark color contrasts. Another portrait, which is the Cowper Madonna is also famous and shows the Virgin Mary showing a graceful expression and a calm look. Raphael highlights this painting with light contrasts. Created by Daniel @ http://www.simfreaks.com / http://www.simfreaks2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 154.7 KB · Downloads: 1,942 · 17th Nov 2006
|154.7 KB||1,942||17th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.