More Real Food Clutter II
Uploaded 4th Dec 2006 at 6:44 AM · Updated 4th Dec 2006 at 8:20 PM by PhantasyGurl
You Need The Meshes created by, Luslipz73 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92412
+Frosted Mini Wheats
+Kraft Easy Mac
+Ragu Spaghetti Sauce
+Chef Boyardee Tortellini
+Planters jar of Peanuts
+Campbell's Cream Soup Can
+ Aunt Jemima's Wheat Pancakes
+ Stove Top Stuffing Mix
(forgot to add) section 2
+ Trix Cereal
+ Betty Crocker Cake Mix
+ Chef Boyardee cheese ravioli
+ Hellman's mayonnaise
+ Honeycomb cereal
+ Velveeta Cheddar potatoes mix
+ Reese Peanut butter Jar
+ Smucker's Grape Jelly Jar
Place in RGiles cabinets for a real look to kitchen!
*Screenshot taken from my sim kitchen* =)
Enjoy My second version!!
(Other stuff in screens not included)
Tags: #food clutter
More Food Clutter II.rar
Size: 377.1 KB · Downloads: 11,259 · 4th Dec 2006
|377.1 KB||11,259||4th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Updated pots and pans: kitchen clutter for Rgiles and WDS cabinets by luslipz73|