Accessoires - Floppy Hats
Uploaded 13th Nov 2007 at 3:18 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2007 at 12:08 PM by SUMSE
There is no need to download the mesh, because I includet it in every file.
Standing ovations goes to...
Pink and Modish Kitten - for this amazing Hat Mesh!!!
Tattoo Skintone based on Enayla´s Opaline
Sparkling Eyes by Helaene
Female Hair 21b by Raonjena
FemFem brows by Rensim
Gramour Shadowby Barcelonista
Fruity Jelly Gloss byLaPink
Hacks & Mods:
Legacy Bodyshop by Numenor
Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack by Decorgal21572
Hula Dance & More by Squinge
Size: 133.9 KB · Downloads: 2,573 · 13th Nov 2007
|133.9 KB||2,573||13th Nov 2007|
Size: 131.4 KB · Downloads: 1,994 · 13th Nov 2007
|131.4 KB||1,994||13th Nov 2007|
Size: 130.6 KB · Downloads: 1,777 · 13th Nov 2007
|130.6 KB||1,777||13th Nov 2007|
Size: 127.7 KB · Downloads: 2,000 · 13th Nov 2007
|127.7 KB||2,000||13th Nov 2007|
Size: 131.6 KB · Downloads: 1,946 · 13th Nov 2007
|131.6 KB||1,946||13th Nov 2007|
Size: 242.2 KB · Downloads: 3,524 · 13th Nov 2007
|242.2 KB||3,524||13th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|[For Her] - Floppy Hats // Trench Coat Cowls by .indiemilk|
Sumse´s Plus Size Fashion & More
Feel free to use any of my creations in screenshots, stories, movies, previews etc. with or without credit. My creations are File Share Friendly: You are free to share them via email, forums and whatever. Just DO NOT include them as a part of any pay / donation package and on The Sims Resource or Exchange!