Startin' New - House 3 - §15,740
Uploaded 11th Dec 2007 at 12:22 AM · Updated 12th Dec 2007 at 5:01 AM by CrowsMan
This is the third house in the Starting New series. This one unlike the other two is only on one floor.
Ok time for details -
On a 1x2 lot. (Lot size by Andi1804)
If you do read the first comment, it will say that a 1x1 lot will turn your game strange. It WON'T Although this not even a 1x1 lot, I do have other lots that are on a 1x1 space, just to warn you for future.
1 floor as stated before
A bit around the sides of the house.
Bathroom - Sink, shower and loo.
Kitchen - Dishwasher, sink, trashbin, oven, shelves & fridge.
Bedroom/Lounge/Study - Bookcase, tele, double bed, couch, computer & desk.
Outside - Several trees and car.
You will have to place fire alarm, phone, security alarm etc.
Remember, Do not upload this, or any other of my lots to any otehr site, even the Exchange![/B]
Have fun playing!
[b]Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: §15,470
Custom Content by Me:
- Weedy Brown Grass
- Brown Grass
- Average Grass
Custom Content Included:
- Dell Latitude D610 Notebook by kenjikitsune
- Jasne kamyki by ktosiu
Thanks to -
MTS2 (All moderators + Delphy)
All makers of customcontnet that I have used
Title: Startin' New House 3
Description: RL 1 x 2 by MaryLou www.marylousims2.it
Description: A Blend of Features and Mobility GREAT FOR Users who desire flexibility, mobility and convenience in the workplace. IDEAL FEATURES & MOBILITY * Strike ZoneTM shock absorber helps protect the hard drive - and your data - from the rough reality of mobility, whether the system is on or off * Tough Tri-MetalTM Chassis - the strength of magnesium, aluminum and steel in a lightweight package that delivers enhanced rigidity and protection for sensitive internal components * Dell's ExpressChargeTM technology optimizes battery charge time, allowing you to recharge batteries in about an hour * Undock & GoTM provides a seamless transition to wireless networking and productivity with just one click of the conveniently placed undock request button, via your D/Port Advanced Port Replicator, D/Dock Expansion Station or D-Family Monitor Stand * Integrated Smart Card Reader with TPM Security Chip for creating and storing onboard encryption keys * D-Family commonality. Common docking, batteries, AC adapters and media modules provide great flexibility while minimizing costs * External DVD drive *Recolors OK, don't upload to the exchange without permission.*
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Title: Weedy Brown Grass
Description: For those sims that don't like to look after their grass. - CrowsMan
Title: Brown Grass
Description: Uncut, unwatered and uncared for perfect for you lazy sims! - CrowsMan
Description: - CrowsMan @ MTS2
Title: Average Grass
Description: The type of grass of grass that makes your look that bit more realistic. - CrowsMan
Title: Jasne kamyki
Description: Ooo.. Slimy! Moss for your rocks! - CrowsMan
|Open for Business|
Startin' New House 3.rar
Size: 591.5 KB · Downloads: 258 · 11th Dec 2007
|591.5 KB||258||11th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: