The Floating Banana
Uploaded 1st Apr 2008 at 12:42 AM · Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM by porkypine
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: THE Banana - Yep. That's right! It's THE BANANA. It's all the monkeys ever talk about. There is NOTHING else..
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 43.7 KB · Downloads: 1,653 · 1st Apr 2008
|43.7 KB||1,653||1st Apr 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Mashed Meshes Policy
With the above thought process in mind , I have decided that any and ALL of my meshes may be packaged along with any recolors that people make, or it can be published at their site as the MESH download of a recolor. The only string attached is that the recolors of my meshes must remain totally free. You can put them in a free download section of a paid site but they can't be a gift for a donation. After all, you got the mesh for free and you wouldn't have been able to make your garment without the mesh.
And, if someone wants to 'steal' my stuff and take credit for it... well, they have to answer to a higher authority for it.
You may include any meshes I create in your uploads as long as you give me credit. :0) Send me a PM so I can see what you've done. :0)
Added: Since I know how much work goes into creating meshes from scratch, you can use any of my meshes as a starting point and add your own stuff to it or change things on it, as long as you take responsibility for the changes to the mesh and DO NOT CHARGE for it. :D
P.S. By all means, if one of my creations is BORKED and you can fix it, please do so. I am a busy person and can't get around to fixing game things all the time and I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a pm with a link to the fixed item. :0)
NOTES FOR SIMS 4 MESHES: Jan 18-2015
I'm learning how to make Sims 4 meshes. Please note that Sims 4 object recolors pack the original as well as the modified mesh along with the recolor. Until that is fixed, (if anyone is interested in doing so) I will only allow recolors of my meshes if they stay here at MTS where I can track them down. The reason for that is if EA makes a change that breaks a mesh, the people who've made recolors need to remake their recolors so it can be packaged with the updated mesh. Sorry, This is a design issue made by EA. This may change later if EA makes a change.