Mahjong Table/Chair Completer Set (White, Cream, Blond, Light Blond and Antique Fawn)
Uploaded 18th May 2008 at 8:52 AM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:36 PM by amjoie
A few sample closeup pictures:
(See below for pictures showing more color combinations.)
In addition, this set also includes the dark wood and lighter wood mahjong tables/chairs in white, cream, tan, and lighter blond leather colors, so that all tables and chairs will be available in all colors, if my two sets are combined.
As a bonus, I have added a few Victorian style end tables in matching color tones (blond and lighter blond end tables are not included).
** To complete this set, please also see my "Dark and Lighter Wood Mahjong Table/Chair Sets - in Red, Blue, Emerald, and Cream" and my ""Mix n' Match" Mahjong-Matching Carved Card (Poker) Tables."**
NOTE: These sets require the use of Havelock's gold tile (game pieces) override, which is included in the downloads. This override MUST be in your downloads folder in order for the game pieces to be gold, as pictured. If the override is not used, the game pieces will be the original Maxis/EA blue.
The sets show up in the catalog as normal recolors of the mahjong table, Ming chair, and Ming dining table.
If you want to recolor the mahjong table, please download the earlier set, which includes the darkwood red mahjong table clone. It is the only mahjong table that allows for recoloring. You may recolor that mahjong table (please read the instructions in my earlier set), and you may use any of my textures as a base for your own recolors. My earlier set includes a download of textures and templates. Enjoy!
A special thank you to Havelock for his gold tile (game pieces) override, to Numenor for the CEP, and to Quaxi, et al, for SimPE.
lightmahjongsets.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
Size: 3.27 MB · Downloads: 5,682 · 18th May 2008
|3.27 MB||5,682||18th May 2008|
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 5,618 · 18th May 2008
|2.00 MB||5,618||18th May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can use my pets creations as a base for your own pets, but it would be nice if you mention that, and provide a link back so they can also get the AMjoie originals. :D
Oh, I almost forgot: If you do recolor the mahjong table or put it in your houses, you must include the override package along with your recolor, so that your recolor can have the gold game pieces (tiles). If you put your recolored mahjong table on MTSi2 or include it in a house on MTSi2, please credit Havelock for the override.
If you put your recolored mahjong table or a house including my mahjong table or your recolor of it on another site, then please link back here, so people can download the Havelock override from MTSi2. (If you would prefer not to link back, then please ask Havelock for his permission to include it, and credit him.)