Maxis Premade Sim Templates Hider
Uploaded 27th May 2008 at 5:28 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 5:21 PM by treeag
After hours of fiddling with and messing around (almost broke the game in the process! ), I finally figured out how to hide them...
This mod will hide all the Maxis premade sim templates in CAS, YA CAS, and Bodyshop Sim Bin.
I have two files here, the base game and Uni one. The base game version hides all the premade sim templates that came with the base game in CAS and Bodyshop; and the Uni version hides all the YA templates both in YA CAS and in Bodyshop.
Sorry if this kind of hack had been made somewhere out there, but I couldn't find one...
Type: Maxis Content Hiders
SimTemplatesHiderUni.zip: Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord) (error 103)
Size: 438 Bytes · Downloads: 10,013 · 27th May 2008
|438 Bytes||10,013||27th May 2008|
Size: 635 Bytes · Downloads: 11,709 · 27th May 2008
|635 Bytes||11,709||27th May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy
by Lord Darcy