Christmas Rugs In Gold, Silver, Red, And Green just in time for Christmas
Uploaded 21st Dec 2008 at 5:28 PM · Updated 21st Dec 2008 at 11:39 PM by joninmobile
Gold rug with red trim and green inlay
Green rug with gold trim and red inlay
Red rug with gold trim and green inlay
Silver rug with gold trim and red inlay
Here are some festive Holiday rugs for everyone! I really hope they get approved before Christmas, because after Christmas let's face it, it's time to start getting the decorations down.These are recolored from the Bon Voyage rugs "Throwndown" Rugs from Around the World.They come in different mixed patterns of Red, Green, Gold, and Silver the traditional Christmas colors.These look great in Victorian Homes as well as retro, or contemporary homes.Bon Voyage required.By the way, Creator Feedback is a very helpful tool on mts2.com, and there's no shame in using it, as I used it with these.
Size: 523.2 KB · Downloads: 1,466 · 21st Dec 2008
|523.2 KB||1,466||21st Dec 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!