Request : Goron's Bracelet from Zelda Ocarina of Time
Uploaded 29th Apr 2009 at 8:00 PM · Updated 29th Apr 2009 at 8:26 PM by TheJim07
You got the Goron's Bracelet! Now you can pull up Bomb Flowers. Stand next to one and use A to pull it!
Hi everyone .
Yes I know, I don't stop meshing ^^'. This time, I want to share with you the Goron's Bracelet that Darunia, boss of Gorons, gave to Link to destroy monsters in the Dodongo's Cavern.
I made the mesh faithfully to the game but you will see that I made the Goron's emblem with rubies . So it can be a nice jewel.
The Goron's Bracelet, in Ocarina of Time, can be weared by Link when he is a child only but I decided to make it available to teens too (both genders). Sims can wear it with all kind of outfits (outerwear, undies, etc.).
Faces=99 ; Vertices=93
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 159.6 KB · Downloads: 3,798 · 29th Apr 2009
|159.6 KB||3,798||29th Apr 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.