12 Recolors of Atomic phones by McAlli
Uploaded 3rd May 2009 at 6:40 PM · Updated 7th May 2009 at 2:44 AM by McAlli : adding white phone
celery green (light)
Please note, once again, that you must have pets for these to be in your game.
May 4th, 2009 added white phone as requested. Added it in a separate by itself so those who already downloaded the colored phones could just download the white.
white is not included in the colored phone rar. must download the white separately.
To see more of my stuff, click on McAlli's Creations
If you download, please remember the thanks button. Comments are welcomed and appreciated
Size: 18.7 KB · Downloads: 3,883 · 4th May 2009
|18.7 KB||3,883||4th May 2009|
Size: 275.9 KB · Downloads: 4,701 · 3rd May 2009
|275.9 KB||4,701||3rd May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
My none of my stuff is to go on any site other than mts2. It is free and will stay that way.
Custom meshes and custom mesh recolors may not be uploaded anywhere with out the mesh creators permission. Custom mesh recolors of mine can be uploaded to houses if 1. The owner of the mesh gives their permission, 2. credit is given for my recolor. I have noticed that some of my stuff has been copied on other sites. This is a no-no. Don't take credit for my work.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OR PLACE ITEMS, OR CHEATS ETC. THESE CAN ALL BE FOUND UNDER HELP ON MTS2.