Starter - Itty Bitty Mountain Cabin
Uploaded 13th Jun 2009 at 12:34 AM · Updated 13th Jun 2009 at 9:01 AM by Illanair : Added pre-built basement feature.
Then the Itty Bitty Mountain Cabin is just the home for you.
This little mountain cabin was based off of a houseplan sketch I found online. With a peaceful holiday retreat in mind I've designed it for a family of two with predug basement ready for children, a hobby or your own evil lair. Just remove enough floor tiles to build a stair down and you're set.
Note : Due to the way that Sims 3 handles roofing there is a small gap in both sides of the front and back walls. These cannot be avoided due to restrictions in the game engine and the way attics are built ( That is to say any floor built into the roofing ) - If or when they can be corrected, I shall revisit this and do so. However it should be noted that the game does not treat the house any different because of the gaps. Your sims won't catch mysterious colds or anything
Included are the following.
- Bedroom for two
- Walk-in Kitchen
- Living Room
- Patio with dining area
- Predug basement for future expansion
Small garden for decoration or produce.
Furnished : 15.955§
Unfurnished : 12.550§
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 15.988§
Title: Itty Bitty Mountain Cabin
Description: For more information about my work please visit modthesims.info
Itty Bitty Mountain Cabin.rar
Size: 1.80 MB · Downloads: 2,155 · 13th Jun 2009
|1.80 MB||2,155||13th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!