Updated: 7th Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM - modification of two screens
Near Paris, in France, there is the town of Versailles. In the century XVII, Louis XIII, king of France, made build a little castle there. His son Louis XIV, le Roi Soleil , aggrandized it several times until the castle became a wonderful palace : le Château de Versailles.
Inspired by this beautiful place, I made these two windows (2 tile and 2 storey). They doesn't require any EP.
Every window have 3 recolors (the default is white) : medwood, darkwood and charcoal.
I hope you will like them ,
VersaillesWindow01 (north+south) : Faces=1548 ; Vertices=2408.
VersaillesWindow02 (north+south) : Faces=2372 ; Vertices=3960.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 101.1 KB · Downloads: 39,118 · 4th Jul 2009
|101.1 KB||39,118||4th Jul 2009|
Size: 57.7 KB · Downloads: 41,807 · 4th Jul 2009
|57.7 KB||41,807||4th Jul 2009|
Size: 101.2 KB · Downloads: 39,616 · 4th Jul 2009
|101.2 KB||39,616||4th Jul 2009|
Size: 45.8 KB · Downloads: 44,023 · 4th Jul 2009
|45.8 KB||44,023||4th Jul 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.