YA/A-M Adidas National Teams
Uploaded 14th Aug 2009 at 11:12 AM · Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:43 PM by Nysha
5 non-recolorable football shirts from the Argentina, Germany, Greece, Japan and Spain national football teams for Adults and Young Adults, available under the Everyday, Athletic and Career outfits.
I worked a lot on the specular properties, so i could get realistic reflections on the numbers and other details, such as the opaque embroidery on the badges. And the CAS Texture Unitool 1.8 beta 3d preview saved my life (and my patience)
Delphy. I just got to thank him in every upload, what a genius.
And the whole community here, for the creativity and excellence.
Age: Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Athletic
Clothing Style: No Style Modern Brands/Logos
Other Type: Not Applicable Untuckables
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable Recategorised
Outfit Type: Top
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
[CnC] Adidas-Nationals 1.rar
Size: 748.4 KB · Downloads: 22,344 · 14th Aug 2009
|748.4 KB||22,344||14th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Contact me if you use it, i don't mind. I would like to see your work.
Oh, and please, don't request me at PMs. If it's something related, ask in the download thread.