Modern Street™ 3
Modernism can be seen from many points of view: for some is to have modern furniture, for others it's to make extensive use of new fixtures and metals.
For me, modernism isn't none of this: a modern home for me is when it goes out of the usual projects, when not a normal plan. Here is what I am presenting: something totally new. Maybe it's ugly, but it is modern.
Avaible in both versions: furnished and unfurnished
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 78,530§
AnyGameStarter by Numenor
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Modern Street 3 Furnished
Title: Modern Street 3 Unfurnished
Modern Street 3 Unfurnished.rar
Size: 426.1 KB · Downloads: 3,171 · 15th Apr 2010
|426.1 KB||3,171||15th Apr 2010|
Modern Street 3 Furnished.rar
Size: 502.0 KB · Downloads: 5,868 · 15th Apr 2010
|502.0 KB||5,868||15th Apr 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Welcome to my little place.