Updated: 25th May 2012 at 6:48 PM - Problem fixed
Updated for Pets and patch 2012-05-25
The new file will overwrite the previous one.
Some items for your sims fifty bedrooms. Actually, this design fairly timeless for similar beds are manufactured and sold even today. The light and floral table also seems to be attractive objects.
The beds, bedside table and bedside lamp has three color channels and flower table two.
Costs, names and where you can find the objects
The single bed costs $ 260 is named BedSingle and can be found among the other beds.
The double bed costs $ 460 and is named BedDouble and can also be found among the other beds in the direcctory.
The bedside table costs $ 95 is named 50'sEndtable in the directory and can be found among the other endtables in the directory.
The bedside lamp costs $ 25 is named RetroBedLight and can be found amontg the other wall light in the directory.
The flower table costs $ 45, is named Pidestal and can be found among the endtables in the catalogue.
Double bed: 1858 verices and 2348 faces
Single bed: 1353 vertices and 1528 faces
Bedside table: 369 vertice and 230 faces
Bedlight: 570 vertices and 624 faces
Flower table: 460 vertices and 412 faces
As usual I want to thank EA for this marvellous game, the developers of the software I use, the autors of tutorials and all the helpful folks here and there.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 12,272 · 25th May 2012
|1.42 MB||12,272||25th May 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Credit is nice but not mandatory.