The base game simple shower, you know the square one with the horrid 70's waffley glass surrounding it? I removed the surround and the base (channels too!). And as you can see the small floor drain is still there and now it fits much nicer in more modern surroundings.
- 1 Channel
This is the expensive shower that is designed for corners. It is still designed for corners, it just has the back tiled part removed (channel too!).
- 3 Channels (Base, Rail, Fixture)
So...you want to have your showers as blue leopard spots?
Who am I to ask what you want to do in your own bathroom? mumbles...mumbles....crazy new-age decorators... Well for those of you that really truly must do this, take a look at this photo.
The default colors for both showers is the same as the corresponding base game showers. The picture shows the Simple Shower, but the X-Foliator one has the same colors. Plus all the rails in the X-Foliator are the same, so it seemed redundant to take a picture of that.
Made with Game Version 1.7.9. Should work with any patched game.
Simple Shower 554 - High/Low are the same since so much was removed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HugeLunatic_ShowerBasicBackless.package (inside HL_BacklessShowers.rar)|
|Filename||HugeLunatic_ShowerExpensiveBackless.package (inside HL_BacklessShowers.rar)|
Size: 88.3 KB · Downloads: 113,021 · 11th Mar 2010
|88.3 KB||113,021||11th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]