Base Game Hobby Object Recolours
Updated: 17th Oct 2013 at 1:32 AM by Michelle 111
I believe you need "CEP" - Color Enable Package by Numenor installed for the colour to show on the top of the Grand Parlour & King for a Day Outdoor Chess Tables.
Found: Buy Mode > Hobbies > Creativity.
Price: Independent Expressions Inc. Easel - §350, Chimeway & Daughters Saloon Piano - §3,500.
Found: Buy Mode > Hobbies > Recreation.
Price: Burled Wood Dartboard - §180, King for a Day Outdoor Chess Table - §399, Grand Parlour Chess Table - §500.
BONUS: I'm throwing in a Legless Chess Board, it's cloned from and slaved to the 'King for a Day Outdoor Chess Table' and using moveObjectsOn will sit on a dining table, or you can have it just float in the air.
Legless Chess Board - Poly Count: 422. Found: Buy Mode > Hobbies > Recreation. Price: §0.
Plants and Rocks used in my screenshot by macarossi, red clothing recolour by me not available.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - The Compressorizer - EA Games and MTS.
amythestfenix for extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
macarossi for the plants and rocks used in my screenshots.
|Filename||LeglessChessBoard-Slaved-ByMichelle.package (inside BaseGameHobbyObjects-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||Legless Chess Board|
Size: 1.93 MB · Downloads: 10,424 · 17th Oct 2013
|1.93 MB||10,424||17th Oct 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures