3 Sets of Jewelled Bindis
Updated: 21st Oct 2013 at 1:54 PM
I'm back with some more bindis! Three sets in different colours. Any feedback is appreciated, and don't forget to click the thanks button!
If you're after something a little less intricate, take a look at my set of 8 Simple Bindis.
All bindis are usable for male and female, from toddler to elder. They're within the Costume Makeup section.
No mesh is needed, and they should work with all (or no) expansions.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
MTS2 Vigaku Jewelled Bindis Set 3.rar
Size: 54.7 KB · Downloads: 1,320 · 20th Oct 2013
|54.7 KB||1,320||20th Oct 2013|
MTS2 Vigaku Jewelled Bindis Set 2.rar
Size: 33.5 KB · Downloads: 791 · 20th Oct 2013
|33.5 KB||791||20th Oct 2013|
MTS2 Vigaku Jewelled Bindis Set 1.rar
Size: 30.9 KB · Downloads: 813 · 20th Oct 2013
|30.9 KB||813||20th Oct 2013|
MTS2 Vigaku Jewelled Bindis ALL SETS.rar
Size: 119.0 KB · Downloads: 4,690 · 20th Oct 2013
|119.0 KB||4,690||20th Oct 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
None: No additional maxis flags