Semi-realistic default lipstick (male and/or female)
Uploaded 21st Dec 2013 at 11:11 PM · Updated 29th Dec 2013 at 7:57 PM by Ketheira : Added male default lipsticks and changed information accordingly + change to better title name.
This is a default replacement for female and male sims, ages teen-elder.
The f/m files are packed separately in the zip-folder so you may choose whichever you want.
Non-default will hopefully be added in the future. I will not bother with it as of this year.
As a default replacement these textures will replace the original lipsticks in the make-up folder in create-a-household. If you want to go back to EA's textures (or if you download another default lipstick replacement) just delete these packages and you're done.
Anyway, hope you like it and please give me constructive feedback after downloading!
Made with patch 1.63, and Photoshop.
Default eyes and freckles in pics.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Ketheira - Default Replacement Lipstick.zip
Size: 364.3 KB · Downloads: 12,631 · 29th Dec 2013
|364.3 KB||12,631||29th Dec 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Ketheira's sims 3
- Please DO recolor/reshape my work, but remember to add a link to the original in a credits section.
The Sims 1 Neighborhood I was working on for the Sims 3 have been put to a standstill. If you are interested in adopting it, go here:
I'm impressed, I tried The Sims 4 and it actually was worth it. It brought me back to the simming world! But the milking has to stop. The stuff packs are ridiculous. But I might actually try to create some defaults for this game after all. :)