Piano Keyboard Rug Recolours
Uploaded 30th Dec 2013 at 12:42 AM
Today, I have eight recolours of Echo’s 3x4 base game rug. They all use the same keyboard style rug.
All furnishings used in the images are ingame, except for the 'Transcendence' picture, which is my recolour.
I would like to thank Leefish for her infinite patience with teaching me how to make these rugs in Photoshop, without her and Klaartje68’s persistence they wouldn’t have made it!
Thank you to iCad for the use of her carpet texture.
SimPE, Photoshop CS2
Description: This gorgeous large floor rug can make even the most boring floor look exciting! Made by Echo, UV Map corrected by Windkeeper.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 879.0 KB · Downloads: 1,879 · 30th Dec 2013
|879.0 KB||1,879||30th Dec 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|eternal-echo.net/sims/objects/rugs/ (non-MTS link)|
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com