Model EYES SET
Uploaded 18th Jul 2014 at 8:16 AM · Updated 19th Jul 2014 at 2:59 AM by Payoli_23
-July 18: Hello! I just uploaded the fantasy version I made, as always, ENJOY & hope you like it!
Size: 103.1 KB · Downloads: 7,799 · 19th Jul 2014
|103.1 KB||7,799||19th Jul 2014|
Size: 11.4 KB · Downloads: 8,035 · 18th Jul 2014
|11.4 KB||8,035||18th Jul 2014|
Size: 11.4 KB · Downloads: 7,691 · 18th Jul 2014
|11.4 KB||7,691||18th Jul 2014|
Size: 9.4 KB · Downloads: 9,066 · 18th Jul 2014
|9.4 KB||9,066||18th Jul 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.