Veranka's Bayside Kitchen in AL Wood Colours
Uploaded 28th Jul 2014 at 8:19 AM · Updated 30th Apr 2022 at 9:12 AM by Michelle : Added MESHES
UPDATE April 2022: As the Download link to the MESHES by Veranka is not working I am including the MESHES along with my recolours.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: Bayside Kitchen by Veranka, Melaka Fruit Bowl by Moune and Craftsman Windows Expansion Set by tbudget.
Next 2 pictures are by Veranka and show all the MESHES available for the Bayside Kitchen, don't forget to grab the MESHES HERE.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Veranka, Moune and tbudget for the custom content used in my screenshots.
amythestfenix for extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
Many thanks to Veranka for converting this set also for her pictures used in this post.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 11.33 MB · Downloads: 468 · 29th Apr 2022
|11.33 MB||468||29th Apr 2022|
[Veranka] Bayside Conversion-ALWoodRecolours-ByMichelle.zip
| [Veranka] Bayside Conversion-ALWoodRecolours
Size: 3.44 MB · Downloads: 8,609 · 28th Jul 2014
|3.44 MB||8,609||28th Jul 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|verounique.livejournal.com/29024.html (non-MTS link)|
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures