Hair - Lower Flattop for Males *UPDATED*
Updated: 8th Nov 2014 at 9:17 PM
Update Nov3: now, the hair is hat compatible
Update Nov2: i removed the edge in the middle of the nape
This is a mesh-edit of the flattop hair. It comes in 14 colors and is available for teen-elder males.
contains the hair mesh and the black color
contains 8 additional colors - 3 x brown, 2 x blonde, grey, white and black saltn pepper
contains 5 additional colorful colors - 2 x blue, pink, red and green
Hope you like it!
Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| hair mesh and black color - NEW - fixed a mesh issue that occured with lower graphical settings
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 8,113 · 8th Nov 2014
|1.11 MB||8,113||8th Nov 2014|
| hair mesh and black color - old version
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 3,546 · 3rd Nov 2014
|1.11 MB||3,546||3rd Nov 2014|
| 5 additional colorful colors
Size: 4.12 MB · Downloads: 4,971 · 27th Oct 2014
|4.12 MB||4,971||27th Oct 2014|
| 8 additional colors
Size: 6.30 MB · Downloads: 7,891 · 27th Oct 2014
|6.30 MB||7,891||27th Oct 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.