[Royal attire] custom outfit for servos
Updated: 13th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
I do consider making separates in the future. When there will be more clothes for mix-and-matching - I will separate top and bottom from this outfit as well!
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
It is a custom mesh and it will show up in your clothes section. That means that you need to do simsurgery to assign this outfit to your servo:
1. Download this outfit and put it in your Downloads folder;
2. Download headless skintone and put it in your Downloads folder;
3. Load your game and go to Create-A-Sim mode;
4. Press ctrl+shift+c to open the cheat console. Write boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and press enter. Then press Shift+N to activate the debug mode and get an access to servo heads;
5. Create an archetype sim with headless skintone and no eyes and no eyebrows. Give them the hairstyle that resembles servo’s head. Dress them in this outfit with recolor of your choice. Please note that your servo will pick up two outfits after the simsurgery - the casual one and the formal one. So it would make sense to choose something for both categories;
6. Save that sim and close the game;
7. Open and load your neighborhood (’Tools -> Neighborhood -> Neighborhood browser’);
8. Then choose ‘Tools -> Neighborhood -> SimSurgery’;
9. Choose a patient sim (your servo) and an archetype sim (the sim you made in create-a-sim);
10. Press ‘Surgery’;
11. Save your changes by pressing ‘Commit’ and 'File -> Save’;
12. Close SimPE;
13. Load your game and check your servo.
Please make a of your neighborhood before doing the simsurgery!
Some knee clipping. I tried to reduce it as much as possible.
Please keep in mind that clipping is a somewhat natural problem for servos. It's hard to avoid clothes clipping on a body that clips through itself on a regular basis.
Faces=3671 total (2452 for the body)
Vertices=2739 total (1890 for the body)
Unfortunately, servos are quite high-poly just the way they are.
3d and texturing:
- Various maxis textures were used;
- Collar and pants are from "Kingly attire" 3t2 conversion made by Yuxi.
- Head texture default is made by Dazro.
No Style: None of the below styles
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
|Open for Business|
Size: 560.8 KB · Downloads: 807 · 1st Mar 2016
|560.8 KB||807||1st Mar 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.