Astro Stall Door
Updated: 22nd Sep 2023 at 11:15 AM - Fixed files
As I was building my neighborhood, I got more and more annoyed with the ugliness that is the ResiStall Astro Divider. All plastic and artificial and not at all comfortable. I prefer to build my restrooms with actual walls, so I decided to change the world by fixing one object at the time. Here's the ResiStall Astro Door: a toiletstall without a stall and just the door. The door and toilet are fully functional! It works exactly as the original stall does, but without the ugliness. Place it between two walls to prevent floating doors. The door is repositoried to the toiletstall. Make sure to grab the CEP-Extra that enables the extra subset on the toiletstall.
Catalog name: ResiStall Astro Door 7
Catalog location: Plumbing > Toilets
Catlog price: § 450
CEP, SimPE, Milkshape, IgnorantBliss
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 43.8 KB · Downloads: 8,761 · 22nd Sep 2023
|43.8 KB||8,761||22nd Sep 2023|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may include my recolors with your uploads to free sites.
Please do not convert any of my stuff.
Please give credit where credit is due.