Social Anxiety Disorder - Trait (UPDATED FOR CATS & DOGS)
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:05 PM · Updated 30th Nov 2017 at 5:11 PM by iridescentlaura
Get to know this disorder: Social Anxiety Disorder
Sims with social anxiety disorder suffer from distorted thinking, including false beliefs about social situations and the negative opinions of others.
Without treatment, social anxiety disorder can negatively interfere with the sim’s normal daily routine, including school, work, social activities, and relationships. A Sim with social anxiety disorder may be afraid of a specific situation, such as speaking in public. However, most sims with social anxiety disorder fear more than one social situation.
With this trait your sim will have the following emotions:
Tense: (+1 and +2 to this emotion) Two different buffs and the chances are from 70% to 80% and will last 4/5 hours.
Embarassed: (+2 and +3 added) Two buffs, chances from 80% to 90% and both last 4 hours.
Uncomfortable: (+2 and +4 added) Two buffs, chances from 55% to 85% and will last 2 and 6 hours.
Sad: (+3 added to the emotion) One buff, 55% chance and lasts 6 hours.
Relationships can be harder to build.
Sims with social anxiety have an hard time with the following careers: Political, Social Media, Entertainer.
For teens: Going to high school can be hard and also working as a Barista.
Since it is social anxiety, sims will have this emotions indoors(Sadness and Anxiety attack) and outdoors(Restaurants, Gyms, Clubs and at work). Fun will be very rare to feel(most of all buffs have fast fun decay) because with this disorder they rarely can forget about their feelings.
Sims will have both emotional and physical reactions. I added Anxiety attack which make them go to the toilet a lot of times and it can happen frequently.
I am not telling you all the details because i want you to descover it yourself so you can really live with your sim all the emotions and concerns.
Before i forget, you can find it in the Social section of traits in CAS.
This trait CAN take some time to manifest, especially at the start of a new game.
For some reasons the animation set to this emotion in CAS plays the "Active" animation.
Let me know if you experience any issue, it is my first trait so it is not perfect.
Zerbu's Mod Constructor
[flamedeyes]socialanxietydisorder-trait (UPDATED 30-11-17).rar
Size: 16.5 KB · Downloads: 30,948 · 30th Nov 2017
|16.5 KB||30,948||30th Nov 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled