Value Door Log Cabin Recolours
Uploaded 26th Sep 2017 at 2:55 PM · Updated 23rd May 2021 at 7:29 AM by Michelle
This is just a couple of recolours of the ValueWood Lumber's "Justa Door", in rustic and hickory, because I wanted a door to match the Bon Voyage log cabin build set. Thought as there is no door in game suitable for a log cabin I might as well share them.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Found: Build Mode > Doors & Windows > Doors. Price: §80.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: Windkeeper's Mailbox cover with mail shelf, hickory and rustic mailbox cover recolours by me not available, sorry.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Size: 118.9 KB · Downloads: 228 · 23rd May 2021
|118.9 KB||228||23rd May 2021|
Size: 210.9 KB · Downloads: 1,800 · 26th Sep 2017
|210.9 KB||1,800||26th Sep 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures