Talk in tent texture fix
Uploaded 8th Oct 2017 at 8:26 PM · Updated 9th Oct 2017 at 11:17 PM by gummilutt : Clarified title
What is this?
This is a global mod that edits the talk in tent interaction so that it never calls for the texture change. With it, Sims will happily talk in tents without the outside appearance suddenly going bananas.
Requires Bon Voyage. Compatible with all EPs released after BV.
None that I know of. Will only conflict with other mods that edit the talk in tent interaction.
Size: 480 Bytes · Downloads: 1,909 · 8th Oct 2017
|480 Bytes||1,909||8th Oct 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
About my creations
--- Hanging out in Sim Crafters discord group ---
--- No longer sharing content on MTS ---
I hope to return one day but for now consider me retired, and my uploads unsupported.
Hello! If you ever downloaded something of mine, thank you! It's a great feeling seeing something you spent time on be useful to someone else in their game, and with all the great CC out there I'm very flattered you would choose to get something of mine.
I do not take requests! Please don't PM me with requests, I won't respond. I do sometimes make things for people, but only when I see someone wishing for something on the forums and I feel like making it for them. So if you have a mod you wish would exist, make a post in Hacks and CC that you'd like to see!-thread. That's what it's there for after all! :)
A shoutout to VioletPadfoot for inspiring me to try creating, long ago. You gave me the nudge that got me started, and I'm very grateful. I'd also like to thank all of the wonderful experienced creators (gdayars, justJones, maybesomethingdunno, NixNivis and many more) out there that wrote the tutorials I've used, or that has answered my questions when I've gotten stuck. You guys are what makes learning fun, and what inspires me to keep expanding my knowledge with new projects. Special thanks to Michelle who has helped me a lot when it comes to objects and recolors, and BoilingOil who taught me some modding basics that I needed when I started modding more seriously.
For my mods (global mods/modded objects) I would like to be asked before you share something based on my work. I'll probably say yes, but I'd still like to be asked :) If I'm no longer around, then you are free to do whatever you like, but as long as I'm still active I'd like to be asked first. If the mod thread itself says policy is open, then that specific creation is open and you are welcome to do what you like with it.
Because I suck at making textures for recolors, I mostly edit things that already exist. Thank you to all you creators out there with open policies that allow me to do so. If you want to use something of mine for an unrelated project and I based mine on someone elses texture, please make sure you check their policy too. With my own textures you may use however you like. Exception to this rule are default replacements. Do not make default replacements using my creations. You can PM me and ask permission, but the answer is most likely no.
Only share content on tumblr now. Still retired though so probably nothing, but if something new comes out, that's where it'll be. You can find it linked here on my profile.