Set of Cave Walls
Uploaded 25th Jun 2018 at 1:58 PM · Updated 25th Jun 2018 at 1:55 PM by Kestin
This is a recolor of the amazing Ice Caves by Aucaria. If you download this, consider going and thanking theirs -- it'll take two clicks and costs you nothing! The only difference is the color, and the fact that I've categorized them as wallpaper instead of paint. The downside to this awesome texture is that it's a two-piece set, meaning you'll have to do the thing you do for all the other multi-tile wall designs, with the clicking and the alternating [/Professor Frink voice]...but two is downright tame compared to some of the Maxis sets.
Here is the wall in all its glory. A picture of the two pieces separately and lit up is in the attached images, though it looks terribly unnatural as real caves generally have no blank walls or overhead lights.
These can be found under Wallpaper for Â§4.
Aucaria's original ice caves, because I can't say it enough
Slartibartcat's Two Maxis Pedestals as End Tables
i_like_rubber_ducks's Decorative Rubber Duck (aka sacred artifact )
The Sims 2 Homecrafter Plus
Paint Shop Pro 7
Title: A Cave Wall
Description: A stalactite clings TIGHT to the ceiling!
Title: Another Cave Wall
Description: A stalagmite MIGHT reach the top someday...
Size: 90.0 KB · Downloads: 386 · 25th Jun 2018
|90.0 KB||386||25th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Gender: Something in the nonbinary realm
Career: Wannabe actor
I'm primarily an amateur recolorist. I tried meshing
Reached 5,000 downloads on 10/13/11!
Reached 10,000 downloads on 04/11/15!
Reached 1,000 thanks on 09/09/16! (Seriously, y'all should thank your downloads more.)
Reached 1,500 thanks on 01/03/20!
09/15/18: I have attained queue bypass. I am now too powerful for my own good. Fear me.
11/23/20: Winner of the "Least Needed Accessory" award!
10/11/21: I can shoeswap! Sort of! :D