Daily Maid Service - No Laundry
Uploaded 25th Nov 2018 at 2:54 PM · Updated 19th Jun 2019 at 7:12 AM by dnmartyn : Confirming compatibility for game update
April 16, 2019- Hello! I have checked the XMLs, and there were no changes to the files I used to make this mod. It remains compatible with current game version 188.8.131.520, no need to update
I noticed that if I was away from my lot when the maid "visited" , even if there was an additive left in the washer, it was never used when the maid started the laundry. This meant I often didn't get the positive moodlets from having laundry additives.
This mod prevents the maids from doing your laundry, both if you are at your home lot and if you are away.
I also enabled Maid service on Saturdays and Sundays, and removed the up front maid cost and set the hourly cost to $40/hr. If you left any messes on your lot, when you return, you will be charged an appropriate hourly rate for it. If you left a clean lot, you will not be charged anything.
This mod will conflict with anything that edits the following XML files:
Type: No Autonomy
|Laundry Day Stuff|
| This mod stops maids from doing laundry, both when the lot is active and when you are away from your lot. It also enables maid service on Saturdays and Sundays, removes the upfront maid cost and only charges the hourly rate
Size: 19.9 KB · Downloads: 2,221 · 25th Nov 2018
|19.9 KB||2,221||25th Nov 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled