Star Wars Clubs
Uploaded 28th Oct 2020 at 12:31 PM · Updated 8th Nov 2020 at 6:15 PM by Lebbion : Update 1.1 release
- New "Gift Lightsaber" interaction, that lets you give a complete lightsaber to any sim in the game to be able to challenge them to sparring. Useful for your Star Wars themed clubs! Find it in the "Friendly > Give Gift..." category.
- "Play Sabacc" is a new club activity that lets you earn points while playing your favorite intergalactical card game.
This mod adds "Train with Lightsaber" interaction to your club configuration, letting you create clubs that are themed around Star Wars. Your Sims will receive club points for training with lightsabers as well as for challenging others to duels and lightsaber sparring.
Required packs: Get Together & Journey to Batuu.
This mod does not conflict with other mods.
|Star Wars: Journey to Batuu|
Size: 5.2 KB · Downloads: 2,022 · 8th Nov 2020
|5.2 KB||2,022||8th Nov 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled