Sint-Speculooskerk: a belgian-y cathedral for your town! [No CC]
NO CC -- TS2 Ultimate Collection
This build is inspired by the Sint-Niklaas church from Ghent, Belgium, to decorate my Belgian/Dutch inspired town. 🍿🍻
This was a mostly architectural endeavor, and there isn't a lot inside or outside this lot.
There's one bathroom inside the church and a few decorations inside. There is a wedding arch inside and a few easels outside for artistic sims inerested in capturing its beauty.
It's a shame we don't have big stained glass windows in the game - I guess you can find CC for it to make it more realistic. However, I really wanted to try a CC-free version first because I personally don't like going on a mad CC-hunt just for one lot.
That said, I have some lighting mods and default replacements for roads, so you might notice that in the screenshots. They are, naturally, not included.
So, enjoy this build
Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price (furnished): 311,893
Old school Maxis - RIP, you made an awesome game.
Dunwich, by Aysarth - Nice flat map with small place for lots - that's just what I needed!
MTS2, as always.
Description: This beautiful gothic church dates back from the 18th Century, back when noble families had so much money they could indulge in such majestic works. Nowadays the rich families have even more money, but they don't build those anymore. So enjoy this one while it still lasts!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 492 · 2nd Nov 2020
|1.10 MB||492||2nd Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: