Softwind Ceiling Lamp Recolours
I saw the WCIF for Softwind ceiling lamp recolours by Softlism and was disappointed to see no replies - I like that mesh too! So, I have made a set of recolours myself, for use in my own game. I am uploading them here, in case anyone else also likes this mesh.
These use the nine colours of the Cluedo palette from here https://cluedosims.tumblr.com/tagged/sims-2-resources and a fabric texture from here https://www.myfreetextures.com/worn-fabric-paper/.
The Softwind ceiling lamp comes with the Bon Voyage expansion pack and costs $195.
With thanks to Cluedosims and Myfreetextures.com for the resources.
Made with and Paint.net.
Thanks also to Jenny Smith, who kindly allowed her dining room to be used for the pictures. She decided to keep the green recolour.
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 129.6 KB · Downloads: 229 · 25th Sep 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)