TS3_TS2 Prudence Penny Pincher's Portable Piano
Updated: 15th Oct 2021 at 8:04 AM
Ideal for child Sims excited about music and want a piano, but parent Sims e.g. Brandi Broke can't afford the cost of a Chimeway Daughters Saloon Piano.
Please note while Sims are performing on the piano, there are options to perform Country, Jazz and Rock and other Sims can join to watch and dance, however there is no tip jar (maybe a blessing when no Sims tip them).
I would recommend this piano is used on residential lots. only.
The Prudence Penny Pincher's Portable Piano is available in 3 colors - black, white and red and is a conversion from the Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack.
Please use the DBPF file ending with 'Mesh' if you wish to recolor. There is only one subset; but the area of the seat could be recolored separately.
Hope you enjoy!
Update 15/10/2021 If you have the Super Collection for the Mac installed, there may be an issue (Bad GoSub Tree).
Prudence Penny Pincher's Portable Piano = Polygon = 1776
Thanks to TSR Workshop, SimPE, Milkshape 3D and EA Games as without these programs creating objects would not be possible.
Also Numenor for CEP.
Description: Can't afford the Grand Piano? Start with a Prudence Pennypincher's Portable Piano and work your way up. Play at venues and community lots to earn tips. TS3_TS2 Late Night EP made by Ladysimplayer8
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Prudence Penny Pinchers Portable Piano.zip
Size: 319.9 KB · Downloads: 2,230 · 28th Sep 2021
|319.9 KB||2,230||28th Sep 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please credit me for my conversions and upload to Free Sites only.