This is a retexture I made of the Fooseball table. I remember Sims 3 having a hockey based one in the store I loved. So I tried to make a hockey one for Sims 4.
The problem is I couldn't figure out how to change the ball to a puck. As such that's the only thing I couldn't change.
Name: DD Fooseball
Description: Table Hockey is back.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: DD Fooseball
| Fooseball now hockey with 4 swatches requires Get Together.
Size: 10.49 MB · Downloads: 687 · 1st Oct 2022
|10.49 MB||687||1st Oct 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.