Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Cyshix, nice roomy house. Not to be a downer, but the stairs. did you use a stair window? It isn't allowed if you did. If not how did you get wall paper on your stairs as I'd love to know the trick.

Ah! Thats right...Imma fix that! Thanks for pointing it out

Let's Not Procrastinate,Choi Sooyoung!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Catherine, that's so cute! Are you going to upload it?

That's the plan...
I think I'm going to include cats (of course!), dogs, wormrats, fishies, and a few of bienchen83's other babies. With a plethora of pet accouterments. I am setting it up to be an owned business (hence the parking space.) I'd love for your sim to use it too

I apologize for derailing and OTing so much .... Thank you again, everyone.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
#128 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 6:38 PM
BTW just telling you i am going to busy because of school and a project im working on youtube

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#129 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 7:55 PM
Nice build everyone. so sorry that I just pop in once in a while. My 24hour daily time is so tight. Real life and some project am doing. But will always be around.
Alchemist
#130 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gagafanu
BTW just telling you i am going to busy because of school and a project im working on youtube

Are you still going to be participating Colin?

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
#131 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 11:48 PM
Yeah im just going to be busywith school and Sims 2 Voice overi in

Call me Colin
Alchemist
#132 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 4:42 AM
loaf, is it possible to link the entries to the names so it brings them up in a separate window? Judging, its hard work running through all the pages and trying to locate the entries then having to go back to page 1 to see what we need to give points to

And also can we get a clarification as to judging for 'overall theme of the village as a whole?' In this first round we havnt got a village yet

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:00 PM
The table has been fixed now (thanks to Lee, as I am a bit useless with coding, despite the help of lovely people like Jones and Lee trying to help me understand it.

Regarding 'overall theme of the village as a whole' - this isn't really judge-able in the first round, because, well, it's the first round! As the contest progresses though, each contestants entries should hopefully be building up a small village with similar looks - some of this will be helped by each person having their own 'style', but attention to details such as windows used, similar planting and so on will help. It's very much an open-to-interpretation thing, mind - my idea of a village may be very different to yours, and yours may be very different to another person in the contest.

Find me on tumblr as sealkitten

'It Takes A Village' contest - now accepting applications!
Alchemist
#134 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:08 PM
Thanks Loaf, so should we be nice and give em all 5/5 for that or just leave blank?

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#135 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:12 PM
/me votes for 5 out of 5 :D

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#136 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:14 PM
Well, I'm planning on being nice in the first round and giving people 5/5 for setting their style, but who knows what it'll be like the rest of the time? =P

Mad Poster
#137 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:42 PM
Whew! Good That means I'll at least get a 5

Happy Labor Day - to those in the USA

...I'ma headed to P-ville. I got some unfinished construction projects to do - fun!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#138 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 9:52 PM
ROUND 2 LOT IS UP (as I am off to bed soon, my 7-day work week is nearly at an end!). Screenshots will follow soon. PLEASE please please pay attention to the information in the Round 2 description in the main post!

Field Researcher
#139 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:15 PM
Yay Good thing this is not a CC round cuz my CC foldrer was causing my game to crash

Call me Colin
Field Researcher
#140 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Whew! Good That means I'll at least get a 5

[CENTER]Happy Labor Day - to those in the USA

What about USA's Brother Canada

Call me Colin
Test Subject
#141 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:22 PM
Hi
Can I still "jump in" or, is to late? Than you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#142 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GaliaLady
Hi
Can I still "jump in" or, is to late? Than you!
You have until 12mn GMT tonight to get it in so that's 1 hour 30 ish mins! Better build and decorate fast!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#143 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:29 PM
Hurry GaliaLady! And welcome to MTS!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#144 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loaf
ROUND 2 LOT IS UP (as I am off to bed soon, my 7-day work week is nearly at an end!). Screenshots will follow soon. PLEASE please please pay attention to the information in the Round 2 description in the main post!
But it doesn't say whether this is a CC round or not. Please can you clarify

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:49 PM
CC is ALLOWED in this round. Main post edited to clarify.

Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#146 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Thanks Loaf, so should we be nice and give em all 5/5 for that or just leave blank?

Hahahahahahaha, I guess we should be nice.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:35 PM
Oh thanks for telling me NOW After im done building

Call me Colin
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#148 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:51 PM
Oh thanks for telling me NOW After im done building
There's plenty of time to add in any extras you want to Colin, you have another 2 weeks before the next round. Also, it's good to wait for your feedback from your first round entry before you finalise the next one, in case you want to incorporate any of the comments made by the judges into this build

Field Researcher
#149 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:54 PM
Yeah but with school and that im gone to go to seattle an the 15th imjust presed for time

Call me Colin
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#150 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:55 PM
Yeah but with school and that im gone to go to seattle an the 15th imjust presed for time
Ok, take care

Page 6 of 56