Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 3:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default why are they highlight in red on a lot i build in pack installer
i was looking through some lot i build and I was seeing the one I built have some thing highlight in red. that is impossible I didn't use any hack on this lot I don't even know how but for some reason there highlight. it even did it on some object that I recolor but there just minor recolor and there still mark in red. i don't want to put a hack in my game
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old Today at 3:24 PM
You do have hacks on the lot. You installed a mod that makes the portals buyable, so now those are included in the lot. You have to uninstall all your mods before you package the lot.
Mad Poster
#3 Old Today at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
You have to uninstall all your mods before you package the lot.
Is it not possible to just use Clean Installer remove them from the package? Rather than uninstall them all from our game? Some of us play with a lot of mods!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#4 Old Today at 4:44 PM
You can see the names of the files to the right, under FileName - these seem to be a buyable car port and some other buyable item.

If you've downloaded lots that contain CC, and you've dumped this CC in a folder or some such, it's likely the items are in your CC folder somewhere, you're just not aware of them.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#5 Old Today at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
You do have hacks on the lot. You installed a mod that makes the portals buyable, so now those are included in the lot. You have to uninstall all your mods before you package the lot.

Looks like Inge Jones' buyable portals.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!