Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:53 AM
Default WCIF this male hair? Shaggy-ish Shoulderlegnth style. :x

Yeah. I'm kinda in love with the hair in this image @__@. Damn, I know the picture is half cut out... but hopefully somebody can find this for meee O:! But I don't know where it was found ;__;. Oh yeah, also, if anybody knows recolors of this hair, then I'd love to know where those are too :o. Anybody able to help? Thanks in advance.

Yay I'm back~!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 8:14 AM
Its a better bet to ask the person of the pic since the top of the hair is kind of cut off. Sorry I couldn't help more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 8:25 AM
I would do that, but I honestly don't know who came up with that picture XP. I found the image while doing some searching on Photobucket, more or less by moving through multitudes of links DX! Oh well, thanks for your help .

Yay I'm back~!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 10:40 AM
To me it looks as if a F2M conversion, but i'm not sure. :S sorry, i can't help more

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#5 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:56 PM
This is kind of similar, not exact, though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:40 AM
Not exact but it kinda looks like it http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=258081
#7 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:43 AM
That image is from a Korean forum and I'm pretty sure that's a recolor of a Raonjena hair by the creator of the image.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:52 PM
It is that famous "Zinny" hair that nearly every Korean creator has but which is not shared with other people. See WCIF at Simscave from exactly the same pic for more information: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=6868.0
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:42 AM
ive been after that hair and the hair with the hat for ever >.< yush its Zinnys
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:46 AM
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 4:15 PM
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2024 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malice macabre
I found it

http://www.mtsims-cakestore.com

i know it's been a while and that site is long dead, but i don't suppose you still have the hair? i'm only guessing it's the same one i'm searching for since the picture as well is long gone from the forum, but i'm looking for the Zinny Male Hair 05 without the hat, or rather the mesh for it. i managed to find a link to the actual hair, hopefully, but no mesh, so i'm desperate to find it.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2024 at 1:28 PM
There's an archive of Cakesims stuff here. https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/MTsims
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Jul 2024 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zai-chi
i know it's been a while and that site is long dead, but i don't suppose you still have the hair? i'm only guessing it's the same one i'm searching for since the picture as well is long gone from the forum, but i'm looking for the Zinny Male Hair 05 without the hat, or rather the mesh for it. i managed to find a link to the actual hair, hopefully, but no mesh, so i'm desperate to find it.

Only retextures of that hair have ever been released and none of them ever include the mesh, that's exclusively owned by the handful of Korean simmers who got that hair when it was released as some sort of event prize for the participants, I've searched for it for years too, even I've asked Korean friend to help me and she couldn't get her hands on it either despite actually understanding the language. So unless somebody decides to suddenly post that hair from million years ago publicly it's a lost case, we're never getting it. U_U
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Only retextures of that hair have ever been released and none of them ever include the mesh, that's exclusively owned by the handful of Korean simmers who got that hair when it was released as some sort of event prize for the participants, I've searched for it for years too, even I've asked Korean friend to help me and she couldn't get her hands on it either despite actually understanding the language. So unless somebody decides to suddenly post that hair from million years ago publicly it's a lost case, we're never getting it. U_U

yeah, i managed to find the retexture that's missing the mesh and, of course, the hat version that's available too, albeit takes some searching to find it. it's such a shame that so many great mods and custom content gets lost and forgotten over the years, but i do understand wanting to keep them private or limit their download since quite a few creators had to deal with people stealing their creations and claiming them for their own. in the end if we really never get the hair only at least we do have the hat version of the hair.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zai-chi
yeah, i managed to find the retexture that's missing the mesh and, of course, the hat version that's available too, albeit takes some searching to find it. it's such a shame that so many great mods and custom content gets lost and forgotten over the years, but i do understand wanting to keep them private or limit their download since quite a few creators had to deal with people stealing their creations and claiming them for their own. in the end if we really never get the hair only at least we do have the hat version of the hair.

Do you have a link to the hat version?
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Zai-chi : 22nd Jul 2024 at 9:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Do you have a link to the hat version?

i would link the link on the site, but i don't know the rule about linking actual download link on MTS and skipping simscave link. hopefully you can log in and get it.

http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...hp?topic=4204.0

also that MTS link you posted has the hair on the sim there.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 2:27 PM
Simscave won't send me a link to reset my password. DX

I couldn't find it on the MTS link either. Which sim is it on?
Mad Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 6:23 PM
At about the 10th attempt, I remembered both my user name and password for SimsCave!!
It's a MediaFire link there: it's http://www.mediafire.com/?t1tl0o4rmqm
I presume it's for the one with the hat.

If the MediaFire link doesn't work for you I can share the .rar file on SimFileShare. Please let me know if that would help.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
At about the 10th attempt, I remembered both my user name and password for SimsCave!!
It's a MediaFire link there: it's http://www.mediafire.com/?t1tl0o4rmqm
I presume it's for the one with the hat.

If the MediaFire link doesn't work for you I can share the .rar file on SimFileShare. Please let me know if that would help.

Thanks!