Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha-Editable Dress Top - UPDATED Sept. 24, 2006

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 8:59 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM by HystericalParoxysm

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:01 AM
good work! The possibilities seem endless now... ^.^ thanks for sharing this!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:03 AM
YAY awesome, I'm so glad this was figured out :D

Now I need a new purple one for my HP pixie doll *nod nod*
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:05 AM
You are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shhh i didnt say that!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:25 AM
Dude everything you make is freaking awesome, Thanks a lot for sharing your great works
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:29 AM
Impressive. I'm so downloading this.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:29 AM
Oh wow!! That is such a great idea. Thank you so much, you're the best!! ^_^
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:32 AM
Really cool, HP, i like all the textures and especially the mesh, Thank you for Amazing Work !!

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:33 AM
Pretty!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:35 AM
omg, HP! You -totally- rule! They're gorgeous and I'm so happy you fixed the dress top situation.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:38 AM
This is awesome. I liked the dress-top-thing OFB outfit, but the lack of decent recolours (and the pants that go with it) were disappointing. Thank you for remedying this!
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:51 AM
AMAZING!
Im so going to download this next time im on my computer ^-^
Does it get fat though?

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:53 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:01 AM.
D'oh, sorry about that, in my rush to share I forgot to mention - yes, callum91, it does include the fat morph. Being just a top, and maternity wear being full-body only, it doesn't include a pregnant morph, but yes, it does morph for fat.

Edit: In answer to Strangel below (since I don't tend to like posting repeatedly to my own threads, hehe), no, you don't need OfB - I used the shape of the OfB dress top, but this is cloned from a Nightlife mesh, then adjusted so you shouldn't need any EPs for it at all. I don't think I've had a base game test on it yet, but the method I used should have made it base game compatible. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it in your configuration.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:54 AM
I'm with callum.. does it get fat? lol
Also, will I need OFB to use it? I have it but since the wife's computer has been pouting and mine isn't as strong, we haven't been able to load it onto mine yet.

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
D'oh, sorry about that, in my rush to share I forgot to mention - yes, callum91, it does include the fat morph.

COOL! Thank you SO much! Im the same too
And congrats on getting featured! ^-^

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:03 AM
HP you did it!
And it looks great, such wonderful recolors to show it off.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:12 AM
A clever solution to an unfortunate problem. I'm looking forward to testing this out, and I hope it works without any problems because I loved the idea of dresstops.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:16 AM
yay! those are my favourite types of top! they are great for covering your simmies jeans if the only thing thats annoying you about them is the fact that the waist is too low or too high! just what i wanted! i love the blue one btw :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
A clever solution to an unfortunate problem. I'm looking forward to testing this out, and I hope it works without any problems because I loved the idea of dresstops.

You can get jobs and buy lots all day long with this top :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:47 AM
Purtyfulness. I'm gonna have so much fun with this one!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:48 AM
Thankyousomuch, this is exactly what i was looking for, they are all amazing.
Instructor
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:39 AM
OMG!!!!This is soooo amazing!Thank you so much!!!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:06 PM
That's wonderful. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:18 PM
it is awesome, thank you for making this possible. *****

Is there really a problem of getting a job or buying a lot with the alpha top before? that sounds hillarious...

I have a question, since bottom texture usually have more priority than the top, so what would happen if people use this top and then they combined with a bottom that have some part overlapping the top texture. (I mean the texture not the geometry)

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:20 PM
Page 1 of 6