Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SquareOne - not your ordinary square box

by CatherineTCJD Posted 29th May 2011 at 9:09 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2021 at 6:47 PM by CatherineTCJD : Added link to 2021 updated lot.

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th May 2011 at 9:33 PM
Ooooooh, preeeeeeety.... I love atriums. Always wanted to make a Roman-style villa thing open to the air, like they had at Pompeii. Too bad about the furniture, though. Hope the aliens on the mothership enjoy it. Inge's shrub is, indeed, a wonderful thing.

So how did you make that roof? Wait, is it a mansard roof with the floor tiles removed on the flat part? If so, won't that de-Seasonify the place? No, wait, there're walls, aren't there? Never mind.

*laughs* Don't mind me. I've gotten far too little sleep in the last few days. Been spending my sleeping hours trying to make $@$!ing custom roofs work. Anyway, I's snaggin'.

ETA: Oh, wait! Can't snag. Don't have Bon Voyage. Poo. I guess I need to break down and get BV, huh? If I can find it. Amazon, here I come, I guess.
Site Helper
#3 Old 29th May 2011 at 9:55 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 29th May 2011 at 10:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
On the plus-side - without the furnishings you may not need all the EPs/SPs listed for this house. It may be usable with just NL (needed for the driveway.) Dunno. Use at your own risk.

I made this to be UNI NL BV MG, with the help of Numenor's Any Game Starter
Your house will require (at least) Mansion and Garden. Please change your first post to make that clear, so that people with Nightlife won't ruin their neighborhood.

Anyone who does not have all of Uni NL and BV in addition to MG should be sure to backup their neighborhood before trying this.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2011 at 11:15 PM
Sold! The patio and carport are really unique and attractive, and of course, the atrium really makes the house. I also love the neutral light colors which add so much space to the house.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st May 2011 at 3:25 PM
I love the little patio!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:04 PM
Thank you