UPDATE 11-07-05 - Medieval Arms recolors for JWoods Marble Top Dining Set
Uploaded 7th Nov 2005 at 1:39 AM · Updated 7th Nov 2005 at 1:51 PM by dolldrms1 : update
Here is something I hope you find fun. Because the chair with this set had sort of a medieval feel to it for me, I thought it would be fun to have table tops matching the wall shield recolors I did for the Lethe_s mesh for the Magick Modders Medieval themed set. I am enjoying them and hope they will be useful for some of you, too.
I've uploaded two pics for you. One shows all 3 recolored tables and chairs, which are in one file for downloading convenience, and the other is a closer shot of the table top using the Romanian shield so you can see the texturing done on the table tops better.
The mesh for the JWoods dining set is shown to the left and the link to the wall shield recolors that I did is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100921
Size: 169.9 KB · Downloads: 955 · 7th Nov 2005
|169.9 KB||955||7th Nov 2005|
Size: 361.4 KB · Downloads: 1,019 · 7th Nov 2005
|361.4 KB||1,019||7th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|The "MarbleTop" Dining Set by JWoods|