Male semi-long hair (NEW MESH) [fixed:15.nov]
Uploaded 14th Nov 2005 at 5:44 AM · Updated 15th Nov 2005 at 5:50 AM by seomi
I make a hair for male my second mesh; 5 colors available.
I tried to make some various type of this hair. Longer length, Shorter bang.
I upload 2 different type you can download what you prefer.
Actually, they are all looking simliar each other so I choose 2 type for upload.
1. Shorter length with longer bang
2. Longer length with shorter bang
One file contains all 5 color of each length.
You should download a Mesh also.
*Mesh is competible for teen, adult, elder and all EP's
Do not redistribute, modify or recolor without my permission.
**Edited to add: (15.nov) I'm So Sorry for missing blond file from 2. LS!! :weep: Plz redownload (NEW) marking one if you want blond LS. It contains 5 color properly now.
The model in the pic is from simcribbling's 'SIN'. Find him here http://louis.new21.net/
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.65 MB · Downloads: 123,733 · 15th Nov 2005
|5.65 MB||123,733||15th Nov 2005|
Size: 5.64 MB · Downloads: 123,452 · 14th Nov 2005
|5.64 MB||123,452||14th Nov 2005|
Size: 69.2 KB · Downloads: 140,605 · 14th Nov 2005
|69.2 KB||140,605||14th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.