Updated: 25th Mar 2006 at 9:24 PM
Thomas Jeffersons famous, and beautifully mastered Monticello estate.
Built in 1803, this perfect example of Roman neoclassicism is among the worlds most intricate, yet simplistic structure to date.
I present you with my rendition, and nearly exact replication of Jeffersons country home. Perfect for a small family, this estate comes equipped with all the basic rooms and amenities that you need; including a gracious great room. This lot is fully furnished, and I made sure that I could get as close to the original as I could. The house sits on a simplistic yet manageable landscape with a pond, a uncovered porch, and flowers. One thing I wish you notice is the detail of the roof; using the boolprop cheat, the roof is made up of 3 levels. I really hope you guys like it, and I thank you so much for taking the time to look at it and for your support
This lot has NO hacks or mods. The ONLY custom content this lot has is several (few) terrain paints and floor designs created with TheSims2 Homecrafter program. Thanks to minideidad; you can find here page here (for the terrain paints, etc):
-Pricing at $170,388
-No hacks or mods; fully furnished and ready to go!
-Requested by Rodents210
Title: The Monticello
Title: Pintura para pared "Salmones ahumados"
Title: Parquet de caoba "Victoria sobre el suelo"
Title: Pavimento "Onda blanqueante"
Title: Baldosa "Beige marmóreo"
Title: Camino de piedra 1
Title: Azulejo "Beige terroso"
Title: Camino de piedra 2
Title: Camino sintético "Escollos a mí"
Description: Un ligero pavimento para que el andar le resulte más fácil y ameno.
Title: Camino de piedra 3
Title: Caminito de piedra "Sendero del limonero"
Title: Camino sintético "Vaya playa"
Description: Llévese arena y piedra de la costa a su propia casa. Tan solo tiene que emular el canto de las gaviotas para conseguir un realista ambiente playero.
Title: Camino sintético "¿Se va por aquí a Roma?"
Description: Un camino para perderse sin temor.
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 10,249 · 26th Jan 2006
|1.48 MB||10,249||26th Jan 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: