SimStar Retro Frigerator
Updated: 27th Oct 2008 at 1:51 PM by -Maylin-
I have alternate versions of this refrigerator that work with OFB and Seasons available on TSR.
For all you pay site haters... I made them a free download. So don't say I never give you anything...
OFB Version: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...objects/605644/
Seasons Version: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...objects/605645/
** END OF UPDATE **
Well here is my Retro Fridge.... this thing was a pain in the behind.
Mostly due to my not knowing what the heck I was doing... LOL!
(So please, no complaints about it being EP only. I know, it sucks.
But I don't know what I'm doing enough as it is, let alone the fancy
footwork needed to make things Base-game compatible. Someday.)
The "opening" animation is a bit off, because all the Maxis Fridges
have 2 doors. But hey at least it opens!
Cloned from the Economy Fridge... but as I mentioned you will
need at least one Expansion Pack installed for this to show in your game.
Black is the "Mesh", the others are the recolors.
Polys - 658
Vertices - 687
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 171.5 KB · Downloads: 37,519 · 20th Feb 2006
|171.5 KB||37,519||20th Feb 2006|
Size: 126.4 KB · Downloads: 42,357 · 20th Feb 2006
|126.4 KB||42,357||20th Feb 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.