Wall Mounted Llama Lamp ...by LL'amani
Updated: 8th Jul 2011 at 6:28 PM
It has glowing evil eyes when it's lit...but looks quite harmless when its not..
Please note no actual llamas, living or dead, where harmed in the creation of this lamp. It's 100% super-stay styrofoam, featured authentic Llama hair, and powerful LEDs stolen from a laser pointer from the eyes.
Unfortunately, due to the height off the ground, your Sims will be unable to hug the lamp - but we suggest you check out the other Llama goodies for this.
Polygon count: 1027 (=ok)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 108.0 KB · Downloads: 4,858 · 29th Mar 2006
|108.0 KB||4,858||29th Mar 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.